- New card holders: check out 2 items at a time.
- If materials are returned on time and in good condition: borrow up to 5 items at a time for a 3 month period.
- If items continue to be returned on time and in good condition: check out as many items as you like.
If you have late fees or do not pay for lost or damages items, borrowing restrictions may be imposed.
Need a card? Find out how to get one.
- Books, magazines and audiobooks, except new releases, have a loan period of 14 days.
- Videos and DVDs may be borrowed for 3 days.
- New releases may be borrowed for 7 days.
- Movies: you are limited to 1 movie at a time.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Materials currently in circulation but unavailable at the time of request may be reserved. This may be done in person at the library or online. Library staff will notify patrons when the materials are available.
Borrowing from Other Libraries
If you are looking for a book that the library does not hold in its collection, you can request getting the items through the Oklahoma Department of Libraries. Request forms are available at the front desk. We will contact you to let you know when your items arrive. Be aware that if you order a book through interlibrary loan and do not claim it, you will be charged a $5 postage and handling fee.
You may request 1 interlibrary loan at no cost per 6 month period. Multiple requests during a 6 month period will be charged $5 per book to cover the cost of postage and handling.
Where to Return Library Items
- Return books in person or in the book drop.
- Return audio-books, videos, and DVDs inside the library.
How to Renew Items
You may renew materials in person, by phone, or through your library account online.
There is a limit of one 1 renewal per item. Exceptions may be made by the Library Director or Assistant.
The library does not charge fines on overdue books and movies. However, habitual late returns may affect your library privileges.
Fines for overdue Mobile Hotspots are $2 per day after the first day overdue.
Lost and Damaged Materials
Lost or damaged materials are the responsibility of the borrower. Cost of replacement will be assessed according to the degree of damage or age of the book.