Meeting Room Policy
The fact that a group is permitted to meet at the Library does not in any way constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs by the Library staff or Board.
The room is available to individuals or organized groups in the Library service area. There are exceptions, in certain cirmcumstances.
- The room may be reserved no more than 90 days in advance.
- Library programming will have first priority in room use.
- There will be no charge for use of the meeting room.
- No admission may be charged by the group.
- Refreshments may be served and shall be provided by the group. No smoking is allowed.
The people using the room shall leave it in neat, clean, orderly condition; if not, the group/individual will be given notice that continued offense will result in denied access to the meeting room.
The Library is not responsible for any equipment, supplies, materials, clothing, or other items brought to the Library by any group or individual attending a meeting.
The Library Board and staff do not assume any liability for groups or individuals attending a meeting in the Library.