Blackwell Public Library has tax forms available..
We can print your tax forms for $.10 per page.
Forms may also be found on the IRS website. You can view, download, or print.
- Current year forms and publications and forms & instructions in PDF format.
- Prior year forms & publications, plus past revisions of forms, instructions & publications in PDF format.
- Accessible forms and publications.
Federal Tax Information and Online Services for Individuals
This site gives information about how to file, pay, and manage your taxes. it includes links to how to file for free if you are below a certain income level. There is also information for different individual situations, such as self-employment, military, parents, students, or retirees.
Prefer to have forms delivered by mail? Go the IRS.gov/orderforms to place an order.
For telephone orders, call 1-800-829-3676.
My Free Taxes
MyFreeTaxes is an easy, secure, and free way to file state and federal taxes online for individuals and families having an adjusted gross income of $66,000 or less in 2017. MyFreeTaxes is powered by H&R Block’s Premium Software that covers complicated returns and automatically screens filers for EITC and other tax credits. Offered through a partnership between United Way and H&R Block, MyFreeTaxes saves every consumer an average of $200 on tax filing fees and ensures that each filer receives the maximum refund.
Things to Know
- MyFreeTaxes is easy to use. You can upload a photo of your W-2 and MyFreeTaxes will automatically fill in your information.
- MyFreeTaxes is mobile optimized so you can access your return through your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- Filers can call, email, or use the chat box to get assistance from a real person in real time.
- Create a free account to get started.
- To ensure that you are on the correct site, the MyFreeTaxes logo will always appear in the top left part of your screen.
- A live chat Helpline is available, as well as a phone support, and is visible at the bottom right of your screen.
Other Sites Available for Free Tax Preparation Help
VITA at Northern Oklahoma College
1220 E Grand Ave
Tonkawa, OK 74653
Open every Thursday from 2/7/19 – 4/11/19 from 4-8 PM
Drop Offs 2-4 PM
Call 580-628-6340 or email email@example.com for an appointment
Income limit of $64,000
AARP Tax Preparers at Ponca City Public Library
515 E Grand
Ponca City, OK
Available Monday through Thursday from 9 AM – 5 PM
Now through April 11, 2019
Other Federal Tax Information
Oklahoma Tax Information
The library will print Oklahoma tax forms for patrons at $.10 per page.
For Oklahoma Income Tax forms, visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website.
Individual Income Tax and Sales Tax Credit forms are available by clicking the links below.