By using the internet/Wi-Fi, you agree to the Blackwell Public Library’s Computer and Internet Access Policies and Procedures.
Inappropriate use of internet access will result in cancellation of the individual’s use of this service and may result in the loss of other library privileges. Examples of inappropriate use include, but are not limited to, the follow:
- Displaying or disseminating images containing gratuitous violence or obscenity as defined by Oklahoma law;
- Disclosure, use, or dissemination of personal information that could threaten the safety or security of a minor, any other person, or the library;
- Attempting unauthorized access to restricted or confidential systems;
- Tampering with computer hardware or software;
- Violation of software license agreements and copyright laws;
- Violation of another use’s privacy;
- Any illegal activity, unethical misrepresentation or any form of harassment;
Illegal acts involving library computer resources may also subject a user to prosecution by local, state, or federal authorities.
You can view our internet policy in its entirety by asking at the desk.